The ConScience Hub was created to fulfil the following objectives:
1. Provide a platform for researchers from all career stages to exchange problems, ideas and solutions freely, creatively and equitably
2. Contribute to and generate wider debates within conservation through online and offline forums
3. Collaborate to identify conservation challenges and develop and apply science-based solutions
4. Engage and give a voice to a range of stakeholders and researchers from a variety of disciplines
5. Create opportunities for and support the next generation of conservation researchers and practitioners, especially those from lower-income countries
6. Take responsibility for broadening the impact of scientific results to enhance public awareness and inform policy and management
7. Shape our research to directly address the environmental crisis.